Thursday, August 15, 2013

Some of my favourites so far :)

 Buttermilk bread rolls - delicious, so light and fluffy!!
 Cauliflower pizza base (topped with chicken, roast pumpkin, baby spinach & haloumi - cauliflower hating hubby knew I'd used a different base, but still liked it (I didn't tell him what it was) It was delicious - I'm working on reducing the cheese content of the base so will do a proper post soon!
 Chicken & Leek Pie - adapted from a 'regular' recipe I always used before. Delicious!!!
 Cookies and Cream Icecream - ridiculously unhealthy and oh so yummy!!!
 Dim Sims - not the best presentation but my hubby LOVES these! They never last long and apart from the wrapping of them (which I am still working on - clearly) the rest of the recipe is super easy :)
 Healthy Fish Fingers from the Baby & Toddler Cookbook - my one year old ate three of these and my three year old ate five - i think that means they are yum! The base recipe is fine for an adult version if you were to add some herbs/spices to them (thinking chilli, garlic, coriander etc).

Raisin, cranberry and apricot fruit bread - divine! Adapted from the Fruit Bread recipe in the EDC - quick, easy, delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment