Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Oh My, Cheesymite Scrolls

So, today I was on the hunt for a scroll recipe that was yummy but not 'oh my god I must eat you all now'...I was unsuccessful! The cheesymite scrolls I made were absolutely delicious! For the record I have only had one, but they have only been out of the oven for 10 minutes :P They are yet to be trialed by the kidlets but hubby has given them the tick of approval already (now there is a few more gone!).

Recipe credit must go to the Thermovixens for another awesome recipe - http://thermovixens.com/cheesymite-scrolls/

These were quick and easy, no fancy ingredients (oh and I used plain flour not bakers - simply cos I didn't have any and they turned out fine). I'll post a picture shortly (hopefully before they all get demolished!)

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment